Us Greekers

Us Greekers
Brian & I at the Rio-Antirio Bridge

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Istanbul Day 2 - Haghia Sophia & Grand Bazaar

In front of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul

The Blue Mosque as seen from a window in the Haghia Sophia

Me in front of the Haghia Sophia, Istanbul

I am wearing a sling from irritating my shoulder on the healing wall in the haghia sophia, go figure.  So typing has become quite a challenge and I don't think I can stay updated.  We are seeing so much everyday.  I will at least try to update pictures and fill in the rest when I get back full usage of my arm.

1 comment:

Diana Cooper said...

Hi Guys!
Erica, what happened to your shoulder??? Hope it's not too bad. The pictures are amazing! I wish we could be there with you!

Miss you guys so much and can't wait to have back home with us. We miss you so much!

xoxo,
Dee Dee, Mark, Anabelle, Grace & Angie